- This event has passed.
7-day Healing & Transformation Retreat, Vic
February 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - March 5, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Heal, transform, open, release, let go and connect.
The Deep Expansive Healing & Transformation Retreat: Healing Your Hurts, Living Your Essence, Following Your Bliss
This is your invitation to spend a week to change your life in the safety of a supportive healing community, connecting with the energies of nature and guided by your own innate healer, the group’s wisdom and the synchronicity of Spirit.
Saturday 27 Feb 1pm – Friday 5 March 2pm 2021
Yarra Valley, VIC (details sent on booking)
Investment: $1595 full, $1450 concession inc GST
(Early Bird pricing to 31 Jan: $1495 full, $1350 concession)
Includes accommodation, all meals, materials, facilitation, individual and group healings, accommodation in shared rooms. NOTAFLOF* Please contact us if you are experiencing financial hardship.
A $250 deposit will secure your place, payable by clicking on the link to the left. For more options, call 0407 650 026 or email [email protected]
Our week of powerful, safe, sacred, empowering, life-changing healing and transformation is being offered in Warburton, Victoria.
If you ever wanted to connect and share with like-minded people, feel the ease and power of who you under the layers, be nurtured and nourished or experience genuine transformation, then this is the week for you!
During this retreat, you will have the opportunity to:
- Heal and transform issues that are affecting you in your life including both physical and emotional aspects
- Discover deeper personal expression and authenticity
- Feel your personal space within the group and yourself and let go of that which doesn’t support your current situation
- Expand your ability to connect with yourself and others in different ways
- Be supported and held within circle in deep unflinching ways that nourish mind, body, emotions and soul
- Increase self-empowerment by understanding boundaries of where you end and others begin, while stepping into the paradox of one-ness
- Explore aspects of the sacred masculine and feminine in connection and communication
- Deepen awareness of your priorities and values and how to stand firmly in them in the world with compassion and personal power
- Connect with nature in exciting and profound ways
- Touch upon the wild nature in us all
- Move forward with understanding and awareness to make positive changes in your life
- Connection, deep listening and inner awareness
- Individual and group work
- Process work
- Shadow work
- Men’s business and women’s business and exploring how the Masculine and Feminine interact in healthy and unhealthy ways
- Reflection & Rejuvenation
- Deep relaxation and time in nature
- Embodiment and movement
- Sharing and circle time
- Connection to self, others and nature
- The 4 elements and 4 directions
- Connection with the community of all living beings
Phoenix Arrien is passionate about supporting people’s journeys towards healing and transformation. This is her life’s work. She has over 25 years experience, providing sacred transformation and healing spaces for people to transform, heal and self-discover.
Her training and experience includes Aus indigenous healing, Native American & Sth American healing, Maori and Cherokee bodywork, dance/movement, Adventure-based Counselling, Process Work, Jungian Psychology, Core Shamanic Healing, Voice Dialogue, Healing Ecology, Deep Ecology, writing and meditation. She believes that safe space, sacred process, loving community and non-judgemental presence allows healing and transformation to emerge and deep profound change to occur.
Mike Lowe has over 20 years international experience leading transformational workshops in the areas of trustbuilding and reconciliation. He has worked with politicians and young leaders in Eastern Europe after the fall of communism and has worked with police and former militia leaders in Solomon Islands.
His particular gift is in creating safe spaces in which transformation can occur, and he has a particular interest in earth-based spirituality, indigenous wisdom, Process Work, Focussing, Voice-Dialogue, Archetypes, and supporting the rise of healthy and authentic Masculine and Feminine energies as we transition from Patriarchal and colonial ways of being.
“The work that Phoenix and Mike do is beyond your wildest dreams. A safe place to face that which scares you most and embrace that which empowers you and allows you to reconnect with your best self; one that you may have even forgotten. I feel so blessed that your paths have intertwined and will keep these magical souls in my heart and in my life.” – Anthea Merson
“Phoenix and Mike created and held a space which allowed me to go where traditional psychotherapy has not allowed me to go. Thank you. I have immense gratitude and respect for the work you both do with both love and compassion that is so evident. I felt safe and was able to openly express my emotions without fear or judgement among my tribe. I’m filled with a deep sense of calm and leave with an open heart and a thirst for gathering in your safe presence again.
I am lost for words to describe anymore of what I feel and have felt the past 48 hours so I shall leave it at that and sit with love, connection and warmth that is overflowing. With love and gratitude.” – Angela Scott.
“Your ability to create safe space, and hold it with and for our group was magical. I loved being in the bush environment, connecting so deeply and having opportunity to explore new paradigms. It was an amazing opportunity to feel and shift some old stuff in a such a real and safe way, and with such gentle and kind support.
As things are starting to settle and integrate, I’m really starting to notice some things that have changed and improved for me. Here’s a few of them:
- I haven’t had a migraine since leaving the retreat!! My longest break in years! Almost a miracle! I’m now re-pondering my migraine causes and management
- Feeling joy in simple things for the first time in years
- Feeling more playful – finding myself laughing more, and generally lighter & brighter
- Have been drawn back to Zumba, and am experiencing joy in dance again
- Feeling more confidence, inspiration, energy and enthusiasm
- Noticeable improvements in clarity in my thinking and ability to communicate
- I’ve had some interesting and very real conversations that I couldn’t have had before without experiencing emotional overwhelm.
- Feeling drawn to connect – reaching out to people that I’ve known for a while, but not really connected with. Generally, wanting to be around people more.
Much gratitude to you! I am very happy to recommend you, your retreats and your wonderful transformative work”– Denise Belling
“Thank you for providing this healing experience – I feel I have been connected to my inner self and believing now no matter what the circumstances I have the truth and strength to stand tall. I love me and I need to take care of her, we are all connected” – Jennie
‘I had little knowledge of what was in store for this retreat, but it exceeded anything I could have expected and needed. A wonderful balance of connecting with nature, connecting to self and most importantly being held so deeply in vulnerability. Thanks for offering such a powerful space for growth and nurturance.’ Ariana
‘A fantastic week in a fantastic location. Beautiful people, land, river, birds, bush and food. A week embracing healing, letting go, laughter, dance, stillness and contemplation.’ Shauna Cotter